on 14 October 2009
We bought this book for our fantastic Grandaughter straight after seeing the preview pages on Amazon.

She is delighted with it, ahem - not her words at her age - but you get the picture :o) This is a very good book for creativity & artisticly orientated children. The idea's are safe, fun, easy to prepare for & educational.

There, said it all - at that price it's little more than the cost of a hobby magazine - buy it now.

PS Did i say it's good?
on 24 October 2008
Pretty pictures and cute ideas. The projects are fun and mostly aimed at older children but I can see a few bits to do, even with my 4 year old. And you wouldn't mind the finished pieces appearing in your home!
on 16 November 2011
Originally I had a quick look at this book in a shop and thought it would be useful so ordered it. When the book arrived my son pounced on it and wanted to start making things straight away! I had to restrain him and make him choose to start with just one project and when he has finished that one then he can choose the next one and he can't wait.I hope I can use some of the projects with our cub pack when they complete their creative badges.
on 2 April 2009
This book was just what I was looking for for my Brownie unit. We are always looking for new ideas and the cover drew me in! I have managed the salt dough so far, but we are planning to use the book in the Summer term to play outdoors where the girls can make as much mess as they like.
on 18 September 2011
Bought this for my daughter who loves craft. We have found some really good ideas in this book and it doesn't have to cost a fortune as lots of the things you need can be found in the garden, at the beach etc.
on 31 March 2013
I bought this because I was doing a recycling project with my students and I was hoping to get some ideas. This book is not about reusing things because every single item is so perfect that it is clear that it cost the maker a fortune in brand new felt etc.....maybe the green is about the colour green>
on 10 January 2014
I bought a copy of this book to give as a birthday present for one of my daughter's 5 year old friends. After flicking through it I was so impressed with the range of activities I decided to buy another to keep on hand for summer holiday activities.

It contains a great range of crafts, some messy ones for the kitchen, some not so messy ones they can do anywhere. Maybe not quite so suitable for age 2+ as it says on the back, but certainly from 4 or 5 onwards.

Highly recommended a source of "activities".
on 29 July 2010
I have this book and other craft books by this publisher and they prove very useful come school holidays, as my children get older we advance to the more complicated projects (we have sewing with children on order as our new challenge). They prove very useful for sleepovers and friend visiting days. If you are up for it and do good old fashioned birthday parties at home these books could be the inspiration for a 'craft party'. The mess is worth the sense of achievement. On the down side you'll have to find room for the boxes of materials you save up i.e cereal boxes. for the next masterpiece!
on 2 November 2010
This Is a gorgeous book it's full of lovely gift ideas and fun stuff to make and do at home with all the family. I would recommend this seller - packaged arrived fast & in good condition. Many Thanks
on 31 March 2009
this is a really lovely book to find some fab ideas for crafting with or without children. you will really enjoy the great photos too.