Customer reviews

Designer Doodles
Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 October 2011
I bought this colouring book as I thought it was an interesting concept - designer doodles to spark the teenage and/or grown -up imagination.
It is a great product; I flick through the pages for inspiration and as a anytime pick-me-up. The ideas are lovely; "Design your own designer fragrance" and "Dress the catwalk models" is such a pleasure to complete, and relevant to followers of fashion. It is a good quality item too, the book is slightly larger than A4 size, bound well and the cover is printed on colourful card so it feel more indulgent than the average run-of-the-mill coloring book. I bought the Fabulous Doodles colouring book too, which is aimed at much younger females, but a pleasure to own nonetheless. And at these cheap Amazon prices, why not?
on 3 December 2015
Loved this and bought for my nieces aged 17+ well worth it and they loved it! (and this is before adult colouring books became fashionable!)
on 29 June 2017
good adult colouring box
on 21 January 2014
The perfect gift for a budding fashionista, the complete your own doodle pages are great and i think it will provide hours of fun doodling and creativity.
on 23 May 2016
Very well received by a young lady interested in fashion.
on 6 June 2014
This was a Christmas gift to a twelve year old who I'm told was pleases & absorbed with it. Mum said it lured her away from electronic games etc!
on 15 October 2015
Great book. Bought for my daughter, who is infant school age although I as an adult enjoy using it too (when she lets me). I'd say its good for any age really. Lots to do. Would make a lovely gift.
on 4 December 2013
I struggle to find books like this to suit an older girl who still likes to draw etc - this is perfect and what a great price from Amazon! I wish they had books like this when I was a child!!!
on 1 October 2013
Bought for my daughter, she loves doodling and this is a nice fashion book to create their own ideas. Would recommend for price.
on 22 August 2015
Grand daughter loved this doodle book.