Customer reviews

on 7 November 2009
Lovely drawings which allow you to finish the pictures. Lots of different christmas designs to really get creative and in a christmassy mood. Such as "decorate the christmas tree" and "give the reindeer some antlers"
I got this for my friend who loves christmas and I want one for me too! and we're both over 20!
on 6 December 2008
and there are so many cheap horrible coloring books out there. These give some ideas, get kids going get them chatting and they can make the pictures their own. Really fun - I'm going overboard on getting these doodle books!
on 17 December 2010
I bought this book to use with the children I work with at school. They absolutely loved completing the doodles. I've used this book with children aged from 5 up to 11 yers old. A great resource for end of term additional activities and play times to get their imagination going.
on 14 November 2010
This book is full of great christmas colourings with a twist. Not just a colouring book but gives children the opportunity to add their own drawings to prepared colouring sheets. Abosolutely fab!!!
on 31 March 2013
Lovely book at a great price, so much to do and colour that we have plenty left to do next christmas.
on 18 December 2014
About a quarter of the book had the activitied filled in, some in pencil, pen and felt tips. As the book is a doodle book i did not expect this as it was not mentioned in the item description
on 30 December 2009
My daughter loved this book. She has another one similar and I knew that she would have fun creating pictures and colouring them in as we travelled around over the Christmas period.
on 2 January 2010
This provided lots of fun for the whole family. It is really good as a talking point to encourage discussion .
on 27 November 2016
Love this doodle book for kids and adults alike lots of doodles to get you in the Christmas mood..
on 22 November 2015