on 26 March 2017
Full of tips for remembering things, spelling, grammar and loads of other stuff.
I bought this for my 10 year old son who struggles a bit at school. So far it hasn't grabbed his interest but my 8 year old daughter regularly dips in and is enjoying the book and I'm finding it helpful too.
on 12 May 2017
A great book, interesting and educational.
on 2 October 2015
I bought this book for my daughter who loves interesting fact and cool ways of remembering spellings, past event, etc. this book didn't disappoint she read it cover to cover many times. She has learnt lots of interesting thing that she has been sharing with her class at school.
on 7 November 2009
I bought this book for my Granddaughter and wish I had it longer before giving it to her! Full of interesting bits of trivia that you can dip in and out of. Not the greatest cover in quality and style but I'm sure a nine year old would not be bothered!
on 26 August 2017
A great book for children.I used it as a child and now my son uses it.

It gives tips on how to remember important facts.
on 7 February 2015
Good reference book
on 16 August 2017
exactly as described, very useful
on 18 December 2009
I loved it. It was sooo good. It had a lot of information and good facts. It also helps you with your english, punctuation and spelling. It is mainly on how to remember things.
on 17 January 2013
This is such a fun book I usually leave it out when friends come as it's a great conversation starter and great entertainment. Kids enjoy it too!
on 12 September 2009
This book is the sort of book you dip into when you have 10 minutes to spare or when there is lots going on & you can't concentrate too much. It is full of useful information & tips on how to remember spellings, grammar, history, geography, mathematics etc. 'A cool way to remember stuff'