on 10 July 2011
We absolutely love these books!
I took this to Egypt for my 7 year old son. It keept him in the shade and occupied for hours. It was filled in cover to cover by the end of the holiday. It keeps interest because it asks you to add your own ideas to the picture that has been started. "What has the robber got in his sack", "Complete the alien city","Who else has come to the monster party?", "What is making the king laugh?".
It is a big book with good quality paper, if you haven't seen any of this series you won't be dissapointed. I have been known to fill in a couple of pages myself!
on 28 November 2013
Bought this for my sons when they were 6 and 8.

They love these doodle books, and this is a good one.

It gives them an idea and then they can just do what they like with it, good for inspiring them if they can't think of anything to draw.

Great for taking on holiday too.
on 7 August 2012
Bought this book as a present for a 7 year old boy who loves drawing and doodling. It is very good quality and looks more expensive than I anticipated, there are lots of pages of activities and I would expect it would last some time. My son who is not that interested in arts and crafts even wanted to put it on his birthday list.
Fast delivery, well packaged, I would recommend this product.
on 15 August 2014
Bought for some relatives in Australia. Unfortunately too heavy to post to Australia so have left them at another relatives for when they come over from Australia. I am sure they will like them when they receive them.
on 12 February 2017
Great fun
on 29 January 2014
Bought this for my son to take on holiday. It kept him quiet for hours at the airport and at the holiday destination. He really enjoyed it and it sparked his imagination.
on 9 January 2014
I bought this based on recommendations from other customers but was a little disappointed by the fact that no colour is used so it isn't as inspiring or exciting to look at as some similar books I've seen. I bought at the discounted rate though, so worth the money.
on 12 May 2013
Bought two of these as presents for boys but they were discovered by my daughter and her cousin (both aged 6). They had the girls doodle book last year which was a massive hit but they both said this was even better. They both love art and have wonderful imaginations and this book has entertained them for hours. Would definitely recommend for all ages.
on 2 September 2013
I ordered two copies of this book one for my son and one for his friend's birthday present. It is a great book with lots of interesting pictures to complete and colour in. The paper is good quality and it is good value. I would recommend it for boys from 6years.
on 17 August 2013
Excellent book my son loves it. It's great for those moments when he doesn't know what to do with himself doesn't take much to get him to sit down and do one of the pages in this. He's 7.