Customer reviews

on 15 August 2014
Bought for some relatives in Australia. Unfortunately too heavy to post to Australia so have left them at another relatives for when they come over from Australia. I am sure they will like them when they receive them.
on 17 August 2013
Excellent book my son loves it. It's great for those moments when he doesn't know what to do with himself doesn't take much to get him to sit down and do one of the pages in this. He's 7.
on 19 January 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old great nephew, based on positive comments from other reviewers and his liking for drawing etc. It proved to be one of his most popular presents.
on 29 January 2014
Bought this for my son to take on holiday. It kept him quiet for hours at the airport and at the holiday destination. He really enjoyed it and it sparked his imagination.
on 23 February 2013
The Mum of the boy I gave this to is over the moon. It has got a boy who does not normally draw or use his imagination really thinking and drawing - great.
on 16 November 2009
I've just received a text from my sister informing me that this book (a birthday gift) has been deemed both 'Awesome' and 'Cool' by my 9 year old nephew. He even insisted that my sister text me to tell me so. I realise that this is great praise indeed for 'The Boys' doodle Book, and I'd like to add my thanks for making me appear a 'cool and awesome auntie'.
on 4 June 2013
This has kept my son engrossed for ages. When he's tired and wants to relax it's lovely to see him doodling rather than staring at the tv.
on 3 July 2015
Bought this for a student at my school. Does well to get him using his imagination but maybe more suitable for younger students
on 8 December 2013
Hi looks great should encourage them to do a bit more colouring and drawing and get their imaginations going
thanks a lot
on 17 December 2010
I have bought two copies of this doodle book. One for my pupils at primary school and the other for my 34 year old brother - all of whom absolutely love it! Loads and loads of fun doodles to complete to get the imagination going.