on 7 February 2011
I haven't done any quilting for some time now and have been missing it. Having browsed Kaffe's book - I shall be hunting out my needles and threads pretty quick! It's a beautifully illustrated book and very inspirational.
5 people found this helpful
on 27 October 2013
I wish I had gone and had a look at this before buying it. Nice colourful images but on the whole it was disappointing. Only buy it is you see it really cheap!
on 10 January 2013
Just a beautiful book full of fantastic colours and projects. It gives a real sense of that bright Provençal summer light and heat.
on 31 August 2012
I have bought several of Kaffe Fassets knitting and needlepoint books in the past but this transcends them .It is full of beautiful designs and the photography and settings make it a delightful book both for inspiration and just looking at.
on 21 April 2013
Almost all the books of Kaffe Fassett are wonderful, and this one I can recommand. Full with wonderful patterns and fabulous fabric. The book arrived in a very good condition.
on 6 December 2013
Another great inspiration to us quilters
Once you buy one you are hooked you want them all
Great use of colour a quilters dream
on 10 November 2010
My wife is the quilter and she asked me to purchase this book. She has found it informative and it has given her ideas of colours to put together which normally you would not think of.
The book is worth every Penny and was well worth waiting for in our case
8 people found this helpful
on 10 December 2012
I love this bok verf much, good patterns, i Will made Some of this quilts in the future of maybe next year.