Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 13 May 2014
My husband and I have just bought our first caravan and we needed a guide to caravan sites before we went off on our first holiday. I bought the AA Caravan & Camping Guide first and then followed it with the Cade's Site Guide. The AA Guide only lists those sites which it has inspected and graded - 900 in all. It provides very detailed descriptions of each site so you know exactly what to expect. However, there are a large number of sites which we know of, but which weren't included. As we intend to tour the Highlands of Scotland this summer we needed to know where most sites are so that we can plan our trip. The AA guide was quite disappointing as it did not list many of the sites in the Highlands. I, therefore, bought the Cade's Guide. This lists considerably more sites than the AA Guide - 1500 in total. It does not provide as much detail about the sites as the AA Guide and does not grade them. I found it was useful to have both guides. They complemented each other. The AA Guide is probably best if you intend to spend your entire holiday in the same site and are looking for the best site for you. However, if you are touring around and only staying briefly in a number of sites, you might find the Cade's Guide more useful. I am l pleased that I bought both guides.
on 5 February 2016
Very few campsites in the various areas I went to. Not worth the money.
on 2 June 2014
I would recommend this book for ease of use & for the amount paid it is a great purchase.
I first purchased a copy many years ago & still have it, I though I would invest in a newer more up to date version.
The book is still very easy to use & in order by means of counties, so simple to navigate through, look up in the front of the book for an area in the uk that you fancy a trip to & then turn direct to page or pages for that county for the list of sites in that particular area, simple & enjoyable.
I recommend this book as a must for any Tourer Caravaner, Camper & similar.
on 18 May 2014
As we have a dog it is very easy to spot the sites that take them. Very useful guide. We will be referring to it regularly.
on 29 July 2014
I've been buying the Cade's Guides for many years and find them really useful to identify possible campisites to stay on with our tent.
on 4 March 2014
Very easy to look up towns, cities. It has all the club site as well as ct's. Easier to use than club site books.
on 27 July 2014
I seem to remember that Cade's was a comprehensive guide. Not now it seems, only expensive family type sites seem to be listed. The book is quite slim too for the money. There are no CL's and product seems pitched to conservative end of range. You might just as well go for hotels and save money on your rig.
on 3 August 2015
Fully comprehensive item-- am using in my motorhome.Peter
on 8 September 2014
Had this book a few years ago and felt that had more choices of different sites for each place than this one seems to have, maybe it is just the places we are looking up!
on 10 September 2014
A very good guide but not fully comprehensive as we found a 5* AA rated campsite not listed. Very useful nonetheless if the area you are looking at is unknown.