on 27 December 2017
Very poorly printed, words missing on numerous ends of lines making it unreadable!
on 15 May 2016
Not helpful and many defects in printing, a small area of words missing in every other pages, at least the one I got.
The pictures shows the condition of first few pages, totally unreadable for anyone with this quality issues!
review imagereview imagereview image
One person found this helpful
on 13 September 2013
I started this book with very little knowledge of sustainable building. I now feel I can talk to my builder with confidence about sustainable building and have a useful conversation which is constructive for both of us. I recommend this book without reservation.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 June 2013
Having met Tim at the Scottish Homebuilding & Renovation Show in Glasgow I was keen to read this book and it didn't disappoint. Lots of information and quality advice means I'll regularly be reopening the pages during our forthcoming renovation project.
3 people found this helpful
on 29 July 2015
Tim is great at making this information accessible to anyone.
on 4 April 2017
Very good book, really helpful with my final year at University
on 27 October 2014
I got this book for a collage project and found it very useful full of lots of information.
on 25 February 2015
This book is not worth the time and money. It isn't a bible, more rudimentric at best and the layout is flawed.
One person found this helpful
on 3 August 2013
A good book with useful information but this is not surprising as I had already heard the Tim Pullen speaking on the subject.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 November 2014
Gives a good insight into the idea of adding sustainability to either a new build or renovation.