on 29 June 2013
Bought for my daughter who was finding high school a bit scary. These books are clearly written and easy to understand. I find that by buying study guides, my children feel more independent and confident in their learning.
on 7 July 2009
Very thin book with lots of level 4 and a little level 5 stuff. Probably good if your KS2 child needs bringing up to average, but not much use for pushing a bright child forward. Not enough examples of each type to support a child with real difficulties in a particular area, but would give you an idea of the level to aim at.
11 Comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 November 2012
I think it's nice and easy to make students study and to practice how to solve it. It's not thick so it prevents students from being tired of.
on 6 February 2013
it covers year 7 and not the whole KS3, so it make it easier for parents to review and teach their children
on 20 April 2013
I wanted to see how lacking my basic maths are even
though I am excellent at book keeping. This helps and is a very
good guide to next step....good condition, arrived on time. thanks.
on 28 September 2013
It’s a good book and very good value for money from Amazon. I will definitely recommend to buy from Amazon. Overall I am happy and confident with Amazon
on 28 August 2013
My students like it as it provides extra practice. I will definitely recommend the book to more students. It was a good bargain.
on 13 December 2012
good revision book for young children. value for money!! an important book for key stage exams, also would help the children in the beginning of year 8
on 5 January 2016