Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Brilliant Breadmaking in Your Bread Machine
Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 November 2017
Helpful book.
on 11 November 2017
Would have preferred a few more pictures but recipes I have tried are fine
on 10 June 2017
very good
on 17 November 2017
She me good recipes
VINE VOICEon 9 October 2017
I have not really found any recipe book for breadmakers particularly right for me. At the end of the day I always seem to revert to my well-thumbed and mucky Panasonic instruction book for nearly all of my bread making. This is the best of the bunch i suppose, although I don't like the format of the book itself - it is too small, and certainly can't be left fully open on the kitchen to read properly.

One major comment I disagree with by the author is the statement that fresh yeast can't be used - FRESH YEAST CAN BE USED......! I only use fresh yeast in my machine, and the results are so, so much better than with dried. Indeed what started me off, is that in the Panasonic instruction book, there is indeed a recipe for a loaf using fresh yeast. I have had fantastic results all the time since I switched from dried to fresh.
on 3 May 2017
Bought this book based on reviews and a gotta agree " wow! Best favourite bread book yet. Rated top over all other bread books I own!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 8 December 2016
We have the bread maker, we have the flour but we only had limited recipes. All flours are not the same, so part of the fun is to follow the recipes and then change them to suit yourself. A good book to start with and to give you an introduction. Once you have mastered the basic principles, just keep going and have fun for yourself.
on 6 October 2017
Excellent book to go with my new breadmaker. I already have another breadmaking recipe book, which was ok but a lot of recipes were aimed at the US market, and a bit dated anyway.
The recipes are divided into sections: Everyday Basic Bread, Classic breads, Savoury/Sweet enriched breads, Shaped breads, Breads for special diets, and Cakes and teabreads. Each recipe has its own page and quantities are given for 750g loaf, as well as 900g or 450g loaves. As I haven't had this book long, I have only made some of the recipes in the Everyday basic bread chapter, all of which came out very well! I aim to have a go at a new recipe each week, so it'll keep me busy!
I have knocked off one star for the lack of photos - it would be nice to have some idea of what the end result should look like, particularly for the shaped breads chapter and the cakes & teabreads chapter. But otherwise a great buy!