Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 October 2012
Most books you get on cookery subjects are exactly that, they talk about recipes. If you have something new to play with, it's nice to get some info about the machine you have bought. JML don't seem to do this, even with their own books.
This little book by Sarah Flower - Halogen One Pot Cooking is an excellent tool if you have never used this type of oven before.
on 28 November 2012
Such a good book - have lent this out to so many of my friends who reckon this is the best written book for the halogen oven
on 26 January 2013
Great value but not quite complete for first timers.
Found The Every Day Book to be even more usefull, by the same author
Thank you.
on 30 March 2014
Excellent recipes, well laid out and not too complicated - even my husband is coming reound to the idea, although he`s still a bit inclined to think that Halogen cooking is a bit like Voodoo or Witchcraft! He enjoys the results, all the same|!
on 2 April 2013
I like the fact that you can see what is going on inside the cooker, and the fact that it cooks more quickly than an ordinary oven. I have cooked a roast lamb and a roast beef na dthey have both been delicious.
on 5 June 2013
Moving with the times requires updates to our cooking methods. For those of us with more conventional methods any cookbook is useful so yes, bought one for my brother who has halogen and one for me without one, very useful.
on 27 August 2013
I now own 4 of this ladies books truely a big dummy's guide to the halogen oven makes it easy to get used to with really good recipes
on 16 June 2014
the halogen cooker is excellent. I am following the Slimming World diet at present and the cooker allows me to have fat free food
by using the racks. I would recommend it to everybody.

Elaine King
on 14 December 2014
Not a great book at all for Halogen owners! There are no images of the food its all text and most recipes ask you to use saucepans and other utensils to prepare food! I wanted a book for just Halogen One Pot Cooking not Halogen and saucepans, using a hob etc etc Very Disappointed!
on 13 October 2013
I bought this book for our camping trips where we only have access to limited cooking facilities and it is SO much easier to cook the whole meal in one pot. The recipes in this book are fine, but then at the end they say things like 'serve with steamed vegetables and sautéed potatoes.' Not one pot cooking then, is it? Would not have bought it if I had realised.