on 4 April 2017
Such a useful book and informs you on topics you may not know too much about like the NHS which creates a deeper understanding therefore allowing you to expand on your answers more confidently and definitely helped during my interviews :)
on 20 March 2014
I got this book during the summer to prepare for interviews. I found the advised structure to answer various questions very useful. The book also contains plenty of questions, so after learning the basic structure I just randomly picked questions out of the book to practice from. Looking at the model answers trained my mind to answer questions in a logical and concise manner.

One problem that stood out to me was the lack of information on MMIs. However, I don't think that it was too much of a disadvantage because the methods mentioned in the book could be applied to any of the stations I was at!
on 5 December 2015
Such a useful book for medical school interviews. I bought this and found it had every possible question you could be asked and gave you not just example answers but ways you can structure your own experiences into a well thought out response to interviewers.

Also as I got in it can't be that bad!
on 23 April 2017
Satisfied, can recommend!
on 17 December 2016
Used this for my preparation and it got me my place, so must have been alright!
on 4 April 2017
Awesome book
on 8 June 2016
Well daughter got her place in medical school. Very helpful book well worth it.
on 13 May 2015
A MUST for aspiring medical students. I used only this book and got two interviews and got offered two places!!

This book is extremely detailed and excellent. It gets you thinking about the interview in the right way. It was essential.
on 14 January 2017
buy it and you won't regret it. I'm a medical student now.
on 20 September 2015
Buy it if you're going to try and get to medical school. Without this, you're at a massive disadvantage. With this, you can avoid those expensive courses and books which won't help as much. I got into medical school with this series.