on 4 May 2016
No sorry to say it doesn't I'm really disappointed it says journals when it is really A notebook
on 9 July 2017
Happy
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 August 2017
Great gift love these
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 December 2009
This was a gift for someone at work and this was a fabulous item and the girl at work was very happy with them. The books are blank but contain quotes from the film. The gift tin was very nice.
on 3 November 2009
I bought these as i gift for my friend, but when they arrived i decided i would have to keep them for myself and order another one for her! They really are great, the tin is lovely and very good quality. The quotes inside are cool. If your a fan of the books then these are for you. Now i just have to decide what to write in them!
on 9 November 2009
I bought this notebook set as a christmas present for my 14 year old step daughter & they are so nice I really want to keep them for myself instead. The tin is lovely & the notebooks are beautiful. Well worth the money
on 1 January 2010
I bought this set for my twelve year old niece as part of her Christmas present. She is a real fan of the Twilight books and films and was delighted with the gift. The tin makes a lovely keepsake box and the journals are just right for jotting down personal thoughts or using as a diary. Highly recommended as a present for anyone who's into Twilight.
on 12 January 2010
Great present. Bought it for my 14yr old niece and she's almost too pleased with it to actually write in the journals. I believe it's fairly unique as I haven't seen it in the shops. I would say it is a high quality product.
on 13 October 2010
I was not really sure what to expect, but was rather pleasantly surprised. The decorated tin box is very nice and contains 4 journals for you to write in, although I think I will save them as they are far too nice.
For a Twilight fan, these are an ideal gift.
on 13 November 2009
these journals are keepers. they are beautifully presented in a tin box which has a letter from stephenie meyer inside. All four books have intricate quotes on nearly every page from the corresponding books. I dont want to spoil them by writing in them! brilliant buy.