Customer reviews

on 2 October 2010
My friend asked me to get this for her and then suggested I read it before passing it on to her. The author has a wonderful way with words. The first story was so achingly poignant and moved me so much that I had to give myself a space of a couple of weeks before starting the second.I really didn't want the book to end and kept putting off reading the last couple of pages!
on 4 February 2010
A wonderful collection of short stories. Very poetic and thought provoking. The author offers an unusual and insightful perspective on relationships and everyday life.
on 1 November 2009
Bought this book from a review i read in the guardian. from what i read from that particular review the book was supposed to be very good. but when i read it, i thought the book was excellent. the way it was written was very differnt to what i have read in many other short story books and its a book i definetly a book i would recommend.
on 24 April 2011
I was really captivated by the poetic images, the sincerity and deep, poignant and wonderfully innocent quality of the stories which never descend to mawkishness or bathos. Very original and enjoyable book.
on 12 February 2016
I HAVE NOT PURCHASED THIS
on 16 October 2009
I received this paperback in perfect condition, it took some time to get to me, I expect it was because of the strike by postal workers. Thankyou