on 28 February 2006
I found this book really useful. It is a practical book, and the excercises are great for helping you work out what is really important and what makes you happy. I have worked through the book and it is fantastic if you are feeling stuck in a rut and wish there was more to life. Sharpen your pencil and be prepared to really examine your life.
on 28 March 2006
If there is only one self-help book you read, let it be this one. Arvind writes with compassion and empathy and the exercises are clear, direct and achievable. His honesty about the challenges he has faced on his personal journey is inspiring. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to reach their full potential and live a life they love.
It has worked for me :-)
on 2 November 2011
I loved this book,so simple and conscise,and unlike a lot of other books that I have read in this genre,the advice was easy to implement.Well written and accessible,I found I could use the tips in my day to day life,and really noticed a change in deeply entrenched beliefs and bad habits,and I have not only made shifts,but feel that they are lasting and sustainable.
on 1 March 2006
Wonderful, really inspirational book. I would recommend it to everyone, doesn't matter, if you already have the life you love or not yet! Really well written and well structured. Once you start reading, you won't be able to stop - I read it all in one go.
on 25 March 2015
In this book Arvind shares wisdom and insights gained on his personal life journey. Get The Life You Love provides practical tools, insights and activities to support the reader in getting a life they truly love that is congruent to their essence, empowering their lives and those they are in contact with. This is a book full of heart and soul, which also supports several children's charities, so in purchasing this book you will not only be supporting your personal wellbeing and your contacts, but also those of many disadvantaged children.
on 21 July 2010
Amazing, simple, Practical way of getting the life you love and show you how to live it!
What more can you ask for?
An approach to achieving fulfillment as well as Success.
This balance approach makes this practical growth that is actually possible unlike other books.
What more can I say- "does what it says on the tin!"
How much longer do you want to wait?
How much more do you want to spend on course after course?
How much more of your life do you want to waste?

When you can have it by applying this knowledge now!
on 13 July 2015
Practical and easy to follow, a step by step guide on how to get the life you love. Arvind's provides tools, resources and action plan to living a happy and abundant life of your dreams.
on 18 October 2011
An outstanding book, straight to the point, bursting with information and sensible suggestions; all backed by a sound knowledge of how to get the live you love. I love this book and I refer to it often.
Highly recommended.
on 20 August 2009
Get the Life you Love and Live it is a superb book by Arvind Devalia. From the bright cover full of zest to the Words of Inspiration at the end it is packed full of simple ways to be happy. Arvind doesn't hold back writing reams and reams of pages on and around the same tip like many writers do. He gives lots and lots of practical, workable insights into creating your dream life page after page. I felt, at times, that I was getting far more than I had paid for. It's generous stuff and it came across how much he really cares.

And that's it! He clearly wants you to have the life YOU want not anyone else including himself. Using 25 action steps he takes you through all the main areas of life that trip us up and offers points to focus on and questions to ask yourself so that you are sure and positive about what you want. By adding real examples from his life he actively comes across as an everyday yet wise person rather than many an author who elevates themselves above the reader in mind and knowledge. Not Arvind, he is one of us and I urge anyone and everyone looking for a better life and an entertaining read to buy this book. I hope he more in the pipeline!
on 1 May 2013
This is a definite 5 stars from me. I have read many books to help me to clear my thoughts and focus but never one like this. Arvind Devalia is one of the first authors to come across as genuine and humble. The way he writes reflects a caring for and understanding of people.
This book moves you toward action in a step-by-step and logical way. It contains all the best ideas of so many books but in a very concise and action-oriented way.
Yes the book requires you to reflect and write every step of the way however it is a real insight and pleasure to go through these processes. Importantly, all the exercises are positive and move you away from the negative thoughts of where you fall short in your personality and life.
After reading the book, I have just begun to read Arvind Devalia's webpage and have been surprised by the number of articles he writes and all the advice given, for free!
I started with a kindle copy of the book but now have a hard copy as a result of wanting the book physically in my life.
This book is a must-have and I have already begun to recommend it to like-minded friends! This author is truly inspiring!