on 28 April 2009
I loved these cards as soon as I saw them. They are beautiful and the meanings just add to the beauty. I love to pull one of these cards everyday or even every couple of days. It's funny but when you pull a card it's explanation always seems so apt for that moment. The companion book gives very thorough and detailed explanations of the flowers and then the interpretation of the cards.

I thought I would pull a card to see what would come up, so I could give you an example. The card I pulled was called Forget-me-not.
This card means goodbye's and farewells. Not all people in our lives are good for us and it's sometimes best to leave them behind and say goodbye. Farewells can be sad if you are never going to see that person again. Other times it's for the best and makes for a happier life without them.....I thought this was very apt..as I split from my husband and won't see him again, so this goodbye was definitely for the best.
It just amazes me each time I use these cards how accurate they are to the situation. If you like Oracle cards, you will love these for their meanings and for the rich beautiful colours used in the illustrations, they are designed by Karen Mahoney and Alex Ukolov with a companion book by Sheila Hamilton. If you love Oracle cards BUY these!
on 30 June 2010
I have many angel oracle decks as well as tarot. The Victorian Flower oracle cards drew my attention as something so different. Having purchased them I am delighted with them. Love the colours which are not too garish, I also like the details on each card which really speak out to me. As Sheila Hamilton says in her accompanying book "you can use the keywords or look at what the picture tells you directly" I find these cards sensitive and easy to read, pleasing to the eye and very accurate. So pleased I bought them and I know I will have a long and happy relationship with them. If you love victorian art and flowers you will enjoy using this oracle set and the bonus is the accuracy they deliver.