on 27 February 2016
A bit like a bibliography of all the books
on 4 November 2014
great value
on 10 December 2015
just what I needed for my godson
on 2 February 2013
Um I thought it was ok but some of the facts were wrong for example the goblet of fire is the fourth not third book in the series. I wouldn't buy it if I knew what the contents were.
on 15 August 2011
Like the other reviews say, there is nothing in this book that Harry Potter fans already know.

I only wish I read the reviews before I bought it!
on 8 July 2013
This book tells any reader absolutely everything about Harry Potter (from A to Z) as described in the title. makes great reading and I am glad I bought it!!
on 13 June 2008
I'm no potter expert, I just wanted something to have to hand in case I forgot what a particular spell or curse did whilst reading with my young daughter.
I was to be hugely dissapointed - on looking up a curse (I forget which) it just said it was the curse "baddy A" used on "goody B" once, but didn't tell me what the curse did! To make matters worse I had no idea who the characters referred to were as we were only on book 2 at that stage and I hadn't met them yet. If I had the knowledge to make that connection, I wouldn't need a book like this in the first place. I found many of the references similarly vague and obscure, of no help at all to someone who wants to look up basic facts as a guide to reading the books, which is surely what a book like this should be for.
Knocked together as a quick cash in with no thought or integrity - as much use as a chocolate fireguard.
For me, who is currently starting "The Half-blood Prince" this explained a lot about some terms and characters. But it also helps with Rowling. I would recommend it strongly to all the Harry Potterers out there!!!
on 6 September 2013
By reading this book i learnt something new each time i read it. A must for any Harry Potter fan
on 9 February 2012
I downloaded this on my e-reader and honestly I regret it no matter how cheap it was, it has so many basic mistakes that it makes you question whether the author has even read/seen Harry Potter, let alone researched it. It't not even simple mistakes, she gets the order of the books wrong (I seem to remember her stating that The Goblet of Fire was the third book) and honestly the only thing that this is good for is spotting the mistakes and laughing at its complete stupidity. seriously, save your money