Customer reviews

on 29 September 2013
I am a Paramedic student. I have previously tried reading a selection of other ECG books... but even with my high level of motivation, I couldn't understand how to interpret ECG's... until now! This book is so simple to follow and easy to read (excellent for someone like me)! The book is divided into in chapters. Each chapter builds on the previous chapter steadily. It firstly describes how to place ECG's in the first chapter, and the next thing you know you're on the last chapter competently interpreting 12 lead ECG traces! Amazing! This book is well worth the money! I recommend the book version, as at the end of each chapter there are questions to fill in. Also, I'm just a little old fashioned and like a book to hold! Highly recommend! Five stars for this book. I couldn't thank the authors enough, what an amazing book. It's taught me a vital skill I'll use for a long time!
on 27 May 2013
Just finished an ecg interpretation course and this supplemented my learning very well. I had not grasped all I needed to understand prior to the tests we had to do, this helped me enormously.
on 26 February 2015
really good intro to ECG's, bite size and use full, not daughting, large font size and lay out great for dyslexics like me. even recommended by my lecture who is an expert on ECG's
on 9 September 2015
One of the best ECG books I've ever used and seen, there is a newer edition out now and I highly recommend it regularly to my Nursing and Paramedic Students.
on 20 May 2015
As described
on 29 July 2014
If you need a knowledge of ECG's do this work book
on 27 June 2015
as described
on 16 May 2014
Bought it for Uni, really helpful and makes learning ECG's really easy and quick. I like the fact it has questions at the end of every topic.
on 30 August 2013
This book makes understanding ecgs much, much easier.
It helps transform those waveforms and squiggles into features one can follow.
on 16 July 2014
Very clear, good descriptions and well illustrated.