Customer reviews

on 15 June 2017
Essentially saved my economics a level
on 19 August 2011
I would recommend this to anyone who is studying AS Economics. It explains the topics in a simpler form. However you need to be careful on which topics you revise because it contains three different exam board (OCR, AQA & Edexcel)and some info may apply to certain boards.
on 28 June 2011
This is extremely useful; my class used it for their revision and found it better than the text book. I definitely recommend it.
on 12 February 2013
Revision Guide to AS Level Economics

I bought this book to help my general understanding of the subject and for this purpose
I have been most happy. It is well written and explains everything in a concise and no-nonsense
manner. It did however arrive with a 5cm tear in 8 of the pages, this is unacceptable when buying
a product that is supposedly new. I am unsure who is to blame for this but beware buyers that they
are not necessarily in good condition.
on 29 May 2013
This book is outstanding, with all the relevant knowledge condensed into information that can easily be learnt!

For Unit 1 this book is incredible, especially for the many evaluation points it offers that are imperative to doing well in the 25 marker essay in the AQA syllabus at the end of the paper.

For Unit 2, indeed this book is still great, but I felt that it's strong point was primarily Unit 1. It saved me for the 25 marker and I got an A in the exam and I think I owe a lot of it to this book.

So I'd say definitely buy this book in companion to the Lawrence and Stoddard book. LINK HERE: AQA Economics AS: Student's Book (Aqa As Level)
on 18 November 2012
Excellent book. Easy to follow explainations and well left out. I would highly recommend this book to other A level students.
on 14 September 2015
best revision guide ever!!! This is through and is bang on the point. You don't even nerd a text book if you have this. It has the topics which will help you get the higher bands if you are trying to aim.for the A*. I think even if the spec this year had hangrd slightly it will still be worth it for you!!! Great great revision guide. And also decently priced as CGP a level ones go up to £10!!
on 19 April 2014
Im studying OCR AS Economics and was in need of last minute revision, the order came quite quick with my other orders. The book is clear and quite straight forward and tells which exam board the chapter is dedicated to. But I do recommend this of revision purpose only, the information is vague, good as a back up
on 30 May 2013
Information is laid out nicely, easy to read. General for all exam boards but that can be taken positively and negatively. Some parts were not explained thoroughly enough In my opinion but that also goes in hand with the fact that the information is concise and on point.
on 29 October 2013
Excellent book. Easy to follow explanations and well left out. I would highly recommend this book to other A level students.