on 15 October 2017
this book and its follow up "Babies and Toddlers for Men: From Newborn to toddlers" are HILARIOUS! I was curious to see what men think of us women during pregnancy as my partner and I would like to try for a family soon. I came across this book and after the few sample pages I was hooked so I bought it. Half way through I knew I needed the 2nd one. He's done a great job proving tips and hilarious anecdotes on parenting and whilst some of it has made me think "cr*p i'm not sure i want to do this" I cant help but hear the love and affection for his kids under it all and makes me want a family all the more.
on 24 August 2017
Bought it for my husband but I enjoyed it just as much. Very informative but not heavy reading so I ended up preferring it to my own pregnancy book! My husband found it very helpful. We loved it so much that we have passed it on to our friends who are expecting because we think it is a must have pregnancy read!
on 3 October 2017
This is great for all first time dads in Britain. I'm currently expecting my first kid and absolutely crapping it because I have no idea what I'm doing. I play bass and video games and then my Mrs tells me she's preggers. This book has really helped me with any concerns I had and let me know what to expect and what not to do. Written in a very funny yet informative way, I can't recommend this enough.
G-Dog
on 18 March 2017
Really informative and comforting without being preachy like other books, have and will continue to recommend
on 26 October 2017
Very useful and with great pointers on the not too nice parts too. Recommended.
on 8 June 2017
My husband and I loved reading this book, it was such a good read
on 22 April 2017
Brilliant, funny and relevant. We read this week by week throughout my wife's pregnancy. Have moved onto the follow up after the arrival of our daughter.
on 28 June 2017
I am making my husband read this...
on 2 October 2017
My husband loves this book and I swear it's the only thing he reads that makes him laugh
on 10 June 2017
Amusing and informative. At times laugh out loud funny. However, also somewhat terrifying.