Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 30 November 2008
I will not relate the story to you as the synopsis will do that. It is a short story in content but a rich story in itself.

We seldom hear about the animal heroes of war and how much they helped during those times. This story is amazing, about a wonderful little dog who "did his bit". I am a dog lover and I adored this book, I loned it from the library but I will be buying it to add to my personal library because it is a classic.

I was in tears at the end but I found Rags adventures just wonderful.
on 27 July 2005
I love dogs, so I should never be surprised to hear of a dog's intelligence or character, but this dog, Rags, really takes the biscuit. He was truly remarkable...one of a kind, and got up to all sorts of scrapes and mischief. Amazingly astute, clever, cheeky, friendly, faithful, persistant you name it....and a multiple life-saver too. Buy this book, you'll love it.
7 people found this helpful
on 28 July 2009
Great little book about a great little dog. You really got to know the dogs character and how brave he was. No wonder they all loved him. Well worth a read whether your a dog lover or interested in the world wars.