on 6 September 2014
Unfortunately the production team on this CD decided to re use commercially available music. Because of this I couldn't relax as I was used to playing the particular music whilst working. Not sure if it would have been more successful if they had contracted their own music as I was constantly brought out of the relaxation by the change in music to yet another familiar track. It's not that it was negative as the music is perfectly nice, just couldn't detach.
on 2 February 2014
Well this cd was fantastic! It saved me in the labour of my second baby. It really helped me to relax and focus where I hadn't in my first pregnancy and labour. I had a crash c-section after a 31 hour labour first time and was very nervous during my second pregnancy that I would need the same again. However, this cd helped me to put the negative aspects of my past labour behind and embrace this second pregnancy and believe that I would be able to have a natural birth.

I am delighted to say that after a short labour of just 7 hours in total, I successfully had a VBAC to deliver my daughter. It was amazing.

The cd, which I listened to more frequently as I neared the birth, helped me to practice focusing my mind and allow my birthing body to take over. The '3-2-1 relax' method really kept me from stressing out during labour. If u have had a c-section before and are hoping to try for a natural this time, I would recommend this - it saved me!
on 28 July 2013
Mother: Fell asleep during the CD (so it's good, relaxing CD...great if you're heavily pregnant during a heat wave!)
Father: Listened to CD, and kept saying "3, 2, 1 Relax" during labour! So it helped him at least!
on 29 May 2009
It's been 18 mths since my VBAC baby was successfully delivered vaginally after 12 gruelling hours of medically-induced labour, without any drugs/medication/pain-relief (ie: totally naturally, except for the pitocin drip). I don't believe I could have done it without using this CD set as preparation. An added bonus is that the voice is not annoying, the music is calming and the visualisation exercises are positive, inspiring and confidence building.
on 31 May 2015
Superb collection that helped me prepare well for a successful VBAC. The "letting go" track in particular, whilst a bit upsetting, helped me recognise, confront and move on from the emotional baggage I didn't even realise I was still carrying from my first birth. The music only tracks were also great during labour.
on 8 April 2015
Absolutely love this, it gave me the positive labour that I was hoping for. I would always recommend this amazing cd.
on 23 June 2013
I wanted to prep for the birth of my 2nd child as much as possible, following the grief and trauma I felt over my first son was born by caesarean. These cds were so relaxing and calming but also made me feel positive and capable - during the birth of my second son I was very calm, I stayed at home the whole time. I really liked the sound of her voice and am looking at buying some of her some ordinary relaxation cds now I'm no longer pregnant. I'd thoroughly recommend this product.
on 11 January 2012
I find this very effective - and memorable/suggestive enough that I have started automatically going back to what I practice on the CD whenever I want to relax. I am yet to try it during actual birth but a good prep tool so far. Also, the female hypnotist's voice is really soothing and, in my opinion, is more effective than listening to a male voice. I know for some mothers-to-be, especially VBAC ones, a detail like this can be really important!