Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 September 2013
I definately feel this cd helped me conceive my beautiful boy, also gave it to a friend who'd been trying for 2.5 years, after she'd already had 1 ivf session. She got pregnant on 2nd round of IVF and told me she was sure cd helped, made her a lot more relaxed. Will order a new copy for myself when start trying for baby number two.
on 3 September 2014
I bought this to help relax me at the very least, after a failed IVF cycle. I listened to it daily finding it very relaxing and helped me remain in a much more positive frame of mind during my FET which resulted in a BFP.
on 29 July 2013
Very useful in taking time out each day to focus on conception. Got pregnant on my first round onf IVF
on 10 April 2015
I didn't really like this. It wasn't much more than relaxation and being healthy. I never felt it had relaxed me totally either although I listened to it over and over for months. I didn't conceive either
on 14 October 2013
Trying to conceive and had the birthing CD with my first child and lo9ved it so thought I would give this a go and its just as great.
on 6 April 2014
Never tried hypnosis before. This CD is not a convincing introduction. The woman's voice is scary and machine-like. The background music is extremely cheesey and bad taste, and in the first session they try to hypnotically convince you that the CD's are really great!