on 31 July 2016
Book arrived in almost perfect condition ,full of helpful hints even for the most experienced gardener which I am not so invaluable to me ,ideal size for a book that will be well used will fit in the gardening apron pocket easily also the perfect gift .Highly recommended'
on 17 July 2017
Excellent book. Had borrowed a friends copy and decided I wanted my own. So well written and plenty of tips.
A truly brilliant book!
on 7 April 2015
very USEFUL DVD
on 6 November 2016
Very informative
on 28 September 2017
A very good and enjoyable book with lots of hints. Makes ideal present for anyone interested in gardening
on 18 July 2010
I was quite dissapointed in this video. Although there were a few helpful hints I found it to be quite "kitch".
on 24 November 2004
What a fantastic little book this is! I couldn't put it down. I have been gardening for many years and yet I still found this book a really fascinating read and will find it a worthwhile addition to my gardening library. It contains a whole host of amazing tips that I can't wait to try. The author has taken a gentle, humorous approach and has kept the terminology simple which will make it very accessible to novice gardeners as well. The cartoon illustrations are great and give the book a life of its own. There are some useful plant lists for different situations which have the plants listed with both common & Latin names making researching and ordering them at the garden centre an easy task. This is a quality book that I can see every gardener eventually owning and, at £6.99, excellent value!
on 30 September 2017
Brilliant DVD,very happy with it,great gardening ideas too!,would definatly recommend it,good ole Steve Brooks,hope he releases more great DVD's soon!
on 10 August 2009
This book is full of interesting and helpful tips, every page contains something new. I have bought several to give to friends because all my visitors pick up this book and start quoting from it, everyone I know has found useful information in this small book.
on 2 May 2010
This is a great little book which contains many excellent tips for use in the garden. Recommended.