on 30 August 2005
I have only just recieved this book today and i have already read it. It relives everything that happened in the Big Brother house this year. It also has two pages on each of the housemates profiles and an interview with paul flynn. It reveals a lot on what the housemates were actually thinking. And also the interview with Makosi is unmissable, as when you read it, it makes you cringe and get very mad with her! This book is all colour and a lot of very amazing pictures.

It also has an interview with the producer of the show about what happens behind the cameras and what makes them laugh about the housemates. We always think that Big Brother is very serious and never laughs but actually they are having a lot of fun. Buy this book to read all about it!
And lastly you get a DVD of three episodes of diary room uncut on it which i have watched and is unmissable. Its something you can watch again and again if you are a Big Brother Fan.
But this book from amazon as it is at great value. Dont miss this book you will love it!
on 1 September 2005
What a pleasant surprise! A book that accompanies a TV programme that is actually good! I bought this book as a souvenir not really expecting to read it cover to cover, but I did and it made me laugh out loud. It has a chapter for each week and then a revealing profile and interview with the evicted housemate each week. There are also other magazine type features in there that give a behind the scenes look. Lots of photos too. Highly recommended for those who loved BB this year.
on 24 January 2011
The Book is amazing. It covers everything that happened in the house and contains un-missable interviews from all the housemates. I really enjoy the book but my DVD didnt arrive. Im really upset about this and hopefully I'll be able to find one else where!
on 29 August 2005
I never expect much from these types of books but bought it as a souvenir to the best BB yet and I must say that I am nore than pleasantly surprised. This is hilarious. I laughed out loud a few times and couldnt stop reading it. The author makes really good observations about the housemates and there are ace interviews with them after they come out. If you enjoyed BB this year I couldnt recommend this more. Five stars for a TV book!!
on 5 August 2013
I have given this product 5 stars because this book has some interesting information about BB6 and also has a Diary Room DVD which is interesting to watch. I would recommend this product. Thank you.
on 22 February 2015
If you can't get enough of Big Brother 6 or Anthony & Makosi or you just wanted more of the housemates BIOS, than this will make a pleasant addition to your collection.
on 16 February 2015
Very pleased to receive the book promptly after payment. A well-written witty book. A good addition to my book library. Well-packed and fast dispatch. Thanks.
on 11 September 2005
When I brought this item, I was expecting some in-depth psychological analysis of this summers events. Plus some detailed behind the scenes information about why they made the decisions they did. And why they chose the specific housemates they did etc..
Instead it's a very lightweight item. Published in a magazine style format, with loads of pictures and not much text. It's like one of those books they make about Westlife for 12 year old girls.
It contains little more than vague descriptions of events, on a week by week basis. Plus a few brief magazine style interviews with the former housemates and some members of the production team - fans of the show will learn nothing new.
It's a nice memento of BB6 - but nothing more interesting than that.
on 18 June 2008
I'm genuinely shocked at how unwatchable and fundamentally ghastly this is 'Reality Show' is. The fact this brain-dead nonsense TV trash was/is successful says a lot about the times we live in.

Big Brother is very dull. I think we could all agree on that. But culturally, in terms of what it says about Britain, it is very depressing indeed. These mentally challenged contestants are essentially minimally-educated small town low achievers, who want celebrity thrust upon them. Steer clear at all costs and get a life.

Selah, Dr Ben