on 16 May 2013
Love the song selection, and my kids like it too, but the recording is pretty awful. It is hard to hear the words to the songs and the whole thing sounds very amateurish - like a school just got a group together and forgot to filter out those kids that sing out of tune! Plus, it sounds like a very British take on all these world songs (just saying!) Having said that, it's growing on me so I'll give it 3 stars (and not the 1 star I wanted to give it when I first played it).
on 29 May 2013
Had this years ago but it was on casette, so bought this copy to replace it. I work in a nursery its been listened to by lots of children - alot. They really like it, great for fitting it with different themes we do. I also love the fact it tells you where each song is from and nice to listen to something that isn't the same old nursery rhymes!
on 16 February 2013
My kids both love singing and dancing and they seem really happy with this. It feels like a good next stage after standard English nursery rhymes. My kids are 6 and 3.
on 1 December 2012
This is a great CD with songs from around the world sung by children. Extremely entertaining and good fun. Good quality CD which I would recommend to others.
on 19 June 2012
Good value, lots of familiar and unusual songs, great car CD for the whole family.
Enjoyable for daytime and bedtime listening.
on 6 August 2014
Great
on 4 March 2015
I was so pleased to find this CD. It arrived as expected and was just as described. Thank you.
on 22 June 2011
Great collection of songs - some of them certainly get my 16 month old grand-daughter dancing! Lots of old favourites plus some ones that are unfamiliar but good - though I query including the can-can!