Customer reviews

Spider in the Bath (kids songs about mini-beasts)
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 July 2013
Arrived on time, good condition. Good value.
Our two year old loves the songs about all the bugs in this CD. We wanted to encourage her to like insects/bugs having been okay with these from a young age then she saw a relative being scared which in turn frightened her, so bought this along with a couple of minibeast kids books to bring back her confidence with them. She loves singing along with the songs and searching for bugs in the garden. Only song on there the first one about a spider the kids in the song scream and the song is about being scared of spiders so we always skip that one.
VINE VOICEon 2 February 2012
Already reviewed this but it did not seem to work. This product arrived on time and in good condition. Already had a copy of this on tape and was so glad it now comes in cd form. It is so much easier to find the track you want. This will be very popular with the children when we do our minibeast theme later in the year. The songs are very easy to learn and I would recommend this product.
on 6 April 2017
Grandson loves it
on 11 May 2014
My daughter in law tells me that they sing these in the car so it must have been a success sending it to my grandson. Good enough for me!
on 7 July 2013
A wonderful cd with every mini-beast song imaginable! It is perfect for reception classroom to fit in with mini-beast topic.
on 20 June 2013
Bought this cd for our mini-beast project at pre-school. The children love listening to this at group time and after a few plays are now singing along.
on 6 January 2016
Good
on 15 September 2012
This is a fantastic CD. Have used with my young group of pupils to introduce certain minibeasts. Songs are catchy and easy to learn.
on 13 August 2014
Great children's CD. I LOVE Spider in the bath song. Other well known tunes too, all about bugs. Wonderful. You'll be singing Spider in the bath for ever, be warned!!!