on 23 March 2014
Initially I was surprised by the book being so small but it certainly made up for the size in the comedy content. I bought it as a Christmas present for a chicken keeper friend but took a sneaky look first. Very funny book and delivery was surprisingly quick.
Many thanks
on 14 February 2013
My daughter wanted to get this book as a Secret Santa gift for a colleague who's mad about chickens. We were expecting quite a large book and were both disappointed that it's quite tiny and not brilliant quality, jusy 'Okay'. Also, unfortunately, it didn't arrive by the due date and so was too late for Santa to deliver!
on 1 March 2014
I enjoyed this little book and its pictures but I've found "100 Ways for a Chicken to Train Its Human" by Diane Parker more hilarious. I recommend them both though to all chicken lovers.
on 5 March 2013
This was a fab "token present" for a friend who is mad on chickens. She loved it although I was disappointed that it was really quite small. All in all OK though.
on 16 February 2014
A brilliant funny book, a must read for all the chook lovers, I couldn't put it down.and could relate to many of the stories!!
on 4 December 2012
This was enjoyed by our friend who raises chickens. It definitely created a lot of hilarity amongst the friends and family.
on 3 November 2012
Loved this book, with its gentle humour of someone who knows chickens and we could see bits of our birds behaviour in it.
on 23 January 2013
received with thanks ON time and undamaged.given as p resent I think that the new owner will enjoy it as it seemed good
on 19 August 2015
Bought this as a gift. Didn't think it was very funny
on 10 April 2015
A very small book, but the cartoons are good