on 13 April 2013
Bought this for my husband as we were were travelling round France and it came in very handy. He could see how far up the coast the good spots were supposed to be and was very accurate. Happy surfer, happy wife.
on 28 October 2016
Book still in good quality.
on 3 September 2012
Really useful book, would recommend to any one looking to use it for south west France and north Spain. This and a map.... Who needs sat nav!!
on 9 June 2013
it really good book to fine the best surf place in the uk and europe and good to read when your bored
on 13 October 2004
Wow! This book is an amazing piece of work. It has all the surf breaks, accurate maps that actually get you to the breaks, cool stories and board advice. But it wasn't until I hit the road this Autumn that I realised just how much info is in this book. It has cool surfer friendly places to sleep, great value places to eat and great bars to drink in at every stop along the way. It meant I didn't need to waste money on a travel guide or waste time searching for decent places to stay. It's also a neat size to travel with and has loads of great photos.
I scored some amazing waves that I'd never even heard of before. It has made me realise the true surfing potential of Europe.
on 23 August 2004
Even if you have the Stormrider, you need to get your hands on this brilliant surf guide. It not only covers over 600 spots, but highlights where to stay, eat, drink, what to do on flat days etc. It has brilliant maps. Crisp and clear. I would call it "the bible to Surfing Europe". Check it out.
Patrick
on 14 December 2005
I've been waiting for a book like this to come along for years and I'm not disappointed by this one. On the contrary, it's got all the best surf spots throughout Europe and Morocco and would be a valuable companion on any trip. It also includes listings for where to stay and eat and even what to do when there's no surf. Highly recommended.
on 3 August 2004
I've just bought this book and I have to say it's the best surf guide out there. Its got more spots than my Stormrider but it also has info on places to stay, surf shops, tips from top surfers, stuff to actually read - I don't know why no one's done this before. I'm off to France next week and this will definately be on my dashboard. Nice one.
on 30 August 2010
- great pictures
- proper technical description for each spot, very usefull for who surf for the first time in new places
on 9 December 2004
It sits on the parcel shelf everywhere I go, mates are always picking it up then they go out and get their own. A thoroughly well-thumbed guide. Great stuff!