Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Chocolate Bible (Le Cordon Bleu)
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 30 April 2013
A superb book that I am reading cover to cover . A very informative book that gives you mouthwatering ideas .i can not recommend it enough.
on 18 October 2012
Love this book. I have another in the series and wondered if I would be duplicating recipes and techniques by adding this book to my library but - no - this is a great addition to my bookshelves. I love the feel and look of the book and the recipes are written in a way that is so easy to follow. I have had some great successes using this book and I know I can rely on these recipes for great tasting and great looking chocolate cakes and desserts. Le Cordon Bleu Chocolate Bible does not disappoint.
on 1 November 2014
Sexiest book in the English language.
on 3 November 2014
Quality price ratio is not worthy.
on 16 February 2015
Great ideas and recipes
on 27 December 2016
Excellent book.
on 17 December 2012
Bought this one for someone else... but had previously bought for myself. Naughty inspiration! An excellent buy for anyone who likes chocolate. Arrived on time and in perfect condition.