on 29 August 2015
Beautiful book. Me and my son love reading it together.
on 16 July 2017
I love that a Psalm is presented so well for even the tiniest ones. This is the famous Psalm 139 about how God knows us from even before we were born, he knows everything we do and will do, and he loves us so much. The gorgeous illustrations really help the simple words explain the concept, which can be a bit mind blowing even for the most mature in their faith! This book is part of a series of 4 and I have and recommend them all for gifts and church book boxes and for all parents and creche leaders.
on 2 December 2012
For children to understand the reality of God in their everyday lives. Lovely words and pictures. I was given it as a present for my children and I bought more copies to give to my friends with children.
on 9 September 2012
I got given this book as a gift for my first born. My kids absolutely love it! So now I'm buying it for all my friends' new babies.
on 27 March 2010
This book is part of a series of four and they are all beautiful and visually exciting and yet provide a safe and relevant world for the child to become part of and learn from. They can also be complimented by the 'In My Father's House' which is for 3 yrs up and have wonderful words and tunes kids will love and that are different and fun, as well as having a good 'time out / wind down' music session at the end - great for car journeys!

Any of the books by Susie Poole are great as gifts, but the above are ideal for new born babies to look at when they are older and for Christening / Baptisms.
on 10 February 2014
Lovely book to share with babies & toddlers. Beautiful illustrations, easy for little ones to hold themselves. Wonderful introduction to learning about God, Jesus and the Bible. Every blessing
on 28 January 2017
My comment is only about the quality of the book as I don't remember the content. The book was not looking good as described by seller. It was very much worn off.
on 17 October 2016
The book is excellent... the state of it was described as 'very good' which it was.