Customer reviews

on 2 July 2014
Some good story's in here that you won't get in other Grimm's story books, you get a lot of the unknown ones I this book which is awesome it got delivered quickly too. Ps this books one you can keep in your pocket i thought it would have been a full sized book.
on 30 July 2017
Brought to start building the collection, not read it since I was a child, this one is not being used.
on 9 March 2013
and looks far more expensive than it was. I bought it for my granddaughter's birthday and I'm sure it is something she will always keep because it is so lovely.
on 30 September 2015
Classic is the word! A fine quality book, which my children have now read. Let's them know that the Disney storylines are nothing like how they were written originally!
on 12 March 2014
Another gift for my granddaughter to add to her ever growing books from the Collectors library. Will be ordering more in the future
on 3 January 2016
Every child should have a copy.
on 20 August 2009
This book is a lovely hardback book with a cloth cover and paper dustcover. It is the perfect size to pop in your bag and take with you, unlike full sized hardcovers. It includes 58 stories, has gold coloured edges to the paper and a ribbon to mark your place. Really sweet edition including all the popular stories.
on 28 April 2010
Lovely collectors mini, beautifully bound.
The stories are amazing and I love to dip into a couple of stories a night before going to sleep. I loved reading the ones I was familiar with, and enjoyed the ones I was not!!!!
Cheap price, quick delivery