on 21 October 2014
Really well written, it highlights the beauty all around us which we take for granted daily. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and would recommend it as a glimpse into Proust and how he searches for the detail in life.
on 20 July 2015
ok
on 26 February 2017
Enjoyed this book and I think I learned a lot about Proust.
on 14 July 2014
Enjoyably frustrating. Clever, thought-provoking and informative, but not wholly fulfilling. Makes you want to grow your knowledge and become more self-aware - and cleverer - and more perceptive.
on 20 December 2015
I am not a good reader, but I should say that the first channel didn't get my full attention. For I while I put apart, hopefully I will continue reading it to have a better idea about it.
on 20 March 2016
Heard on Tim Ferriss podcast, very provoking book. For introspection.
on 18 March 2015
exactly what the product description said; very satisfied
on 31 May 2016
Gives a clear view of what you should be expecting in life sometimes.
on 3 September 2014