on 23 March 2017
Great, thanks
on 28 December 2014
Bought as stocking filler gift for friend who loves the stuff. Great novelty gift.
on 20 December 2014
This little book has some nice recipes in mmm mmm mmmm
on 4 January 2011
I bought my partner a jar of marmite XO for a christmas stocking filler, and I purchased a copy of this book to go with it. The book is quite literally "pocket sized" and made a good additional gift to the boxed jar of marmite XO. My partner was really impressed with the tips in this book. When he wasn't looking I read this little book from cover to cover. Even though I HATE Marmite I found this book very interesting. It is set out so you have one tip per page. It includes ideas on cooking with marmite; uses for empty marmite jars; uses for the dregs of Marmite that are stuck in the bottom of the jar, and lots of other tips and ideas. As a Marmite HATER I still found a couple of Marmite tips in this book that I intend to try out. The book may seem a little over priced for it's for its small size, but the content makes it quite an inspirational little book.
on 8 December 2011
In essence, this is a fun stocking or secret santa present, but not going to change your life forever. I don't think we've ever looked at this book after the first peruse and it'll probably eventually end up in the bin.

Still, a fun stocking present for a couple of quid!
on 26 October 2010
Small but powerful. Lots of fun and interesting comments and facts. Makes an ideal stocking filler for all lovers of Marmite. Life without marmite would be absolutely terrible.... :(
on 27 November 2012
I bought this item as a Christmas present for a Swedish friend of mine. She loves Marmite and I always send her a novelty item and a jar of the brown stuff. I have to take postage into consideration, so this little book was perfect!
on 14 January 2014
I bought this for a relative as a little jokey Christmas present and he has loved it ever since, defiantly recommend!
on 12 November 2011
I was looking forward to this book coming as I love marmite and even though it's called :- the "little" book of marmite tips, I was expecting something a little bigger than a post it pack, then to find out there are only 50 tips in it and that one of them is "don't throw away empty squeezy jars as you can use them as water pistols!" I was left a bit bemused and disappointed... On top of that the description said it's rrp was more than the rrp on the back of the book which didn't bother me as much as the fact it also said FREE DELIVERY, but then charged me over £2 . . . Absolute joke, 50 tips pppffttt another one was "do not use marmite to cover a chocolate cake" quite brilliant mr Hartley... Here's a tip for you potential buyers "don't buy this crap book"
on 5 February 2014
The recipe meant for dogs to try was a hoot lucky for any dog out there I do not have one to try this snack on to see if the aminal world is as crazy as we humans. Some of the tips are well worth trying on those of us who are certifiable about the product.