on 19 July 2017
This second hand book arrived quickly and in very good condition indeed. It is a very colourful and engaging book and it explains the signs very well. Would recommend for a teaching assistant working with children with special needs as a good starting point for learning further British Sign Language or Makaton.
on 16 November 2015
Really nice first book for baby signing. I wish there was more in the book, but as a beginner book it has good illustration and some useful signs.
on 14 January 2013
This book covers the basics and me and my baby are having fun with them. He knows hug when I do it but does not do himself yet. He is doing no! Mainly when he has had enough to eat and he shakes his head at the same time. He likes I love you and I am sure he understands more food, milk and drink. He likes his food and they say to start with the ones they are more likely to want to do. It's a good book
on 17 June 2017
This is a brilliant book and my grandson loves it. It has gorgeous pictures and the signing is excellent . I love it.
on 6 August 2017
Really informative and explanatory- it's beyond my two month old but will be beneficial in the months to come.
on 17 December 2014
Bought this for my daughter when she was only a year old. She only really started looking at it recently (almost 2 years) and we try to go through the signs and it's been most helpful :)
on 5 July 2017
A lovely and hopefully rewarding baby's first book
on 18 July 2017
Nice book but she never did the signs
on 30 August 2017
My partner got this to teach out 1 year old some sign language, she's already learnt a lot from this book! It's very clear and easy to read!
on 13 September 2017