on 17 March 2017
Fantastic purchase. Baby loves to see the black anc white pattern in the book and the wheel in the end is very clever idea !!
on 13 July 2017
My baby enjoyed the different design and styles! More colour would have been better but well, black and white is what the book is about!
on 12 December 2013
Bought for a newborn to stimulate her mind - they are sturdy and a good size. Would recommend - a must have.
on 7 July 2014
Black and White books are excellent for very young babies, I have been buying them for friends and family for a few years and new mothers are always amazed at how much their babies enjoy them
on 30 December 2010
I had been recommended the Amazing Baby range of books by a few friends and I really must thank them. There are lots of Amazing baby books to choose from but this one seemed ideal for my 3 month old. This is the first book i have read to him. The little rhymes are absolutely adorable and the black and white geometric pictures really fascinate my little boy, and hold his attention for ages. A lovely and beautiful book which i highly recommend.
on 4 September 2013
My baby boy loves this book which means I do too! A whinging baby can be transformed into a little giggler in a matter of seconds once I whip this book out. He is intrigued by every page but particulary loves the last page (a starry pattern) which never fails to get a big beaming smile out of him. Is small enough to put in my changing bag and is sturdy enough to withstand being thrown on the floor and will wipe clean.
on 20 September 2012
My son loves this book and I very much enjoy reading it to him. The ryhmes flow easily and the black and white images have captured his curiosity from birth. He is 7 months now and can pick this up easily - the holes help with this, and he enjoys teething on it too. In fact... he isn't that much interested in any other book than this one right now, even though we have a large selection. The Dial in the back of the book (It creates the illusion of a space rocket zooming) is a lovely touch. My little man finds it fascinating and it seems to be very hard wearing.
on 3 August 2010
A cut-out hardback book. The quality is fantastic. The pictures and rhymes ('See the little spotty frogs jumping on the spotty logs') my little boy -now 13 weeks-loves. Definately as good as, if not better than, Baby boo.
on 26 April 2013
I starting reading to my baby when he was 2 months old. This was one of the first books I read to him and repeated it every day...within two weeks he was captivated. I know it sounds weird reading to a baby that young, but they really do focus and pay attention to the bold images. When he turned three months old, he started banging the pages and by 4 months he turned the pages himself! Great introduction to books, although I did find the cut out pages a little weird, it was good for baby to grasp pages.
on 8 May 2013
Read up that these black and white images are good for babies to look at and aid brain development especially where there were problems at birth and a possibility of cerebral palsy or learning difficulties later on. This is why I purchased this product so only time will tell. A fun item anyway and good to have in the toy box.