on 24 March 2014
The pictures in this book are very eye catching for young babies. The text flows very well and has a rhythm that will hold baby's attention. A highly recommended book. I bought this for my baby son, and have read it countless times. The cut-out circles also make it easy for little fingers to turn the pages without assistance.
on 20 October 2013
Colour me sceptical, but when I ordered this I didn't actually believe that a two week old would be able to look at a book and was prepared to send it back to Amazon.

To my surprise our little one focused on the book straightaway and followed the pages with her eyes, fantastic!

5 star must have item.
on 17 October 2014
I bought this for my newborn when he was about 3 weeks old and he has loved it since day one, even now at eleven weeks it's still his favourite book. Great stimulation and fantastic for developing eyesight. I take it with me in my change bag every time we go out! A must have for babies!
on 27 May 2013
This was one of the very first books I bought my baby. The strong black and White images are great for stimulating tiny babies. My son is now 13 months old and still loves this book, great little buy. Sturdy card pages means he can turn the pages without them tearing and the cut through concentric circles add interest.
on 11 January 2015
This is a huge hit in our house. From about 2 months old, my baby loved hearing us read the rhyme aloud. And at 3 months he really started paying attention to the illustrations. We could even leave him looking at a particular page for a couple of minutes whilst in his bouncer, and he would just fixate on the pattern!
Seeing how much he loved it, prompted me to buy quite a few more since as baby gifts.
on 29 March 2013
My healh visitor mentioned the black and white books for small children and I have to say i think they are good. My little boy is 3 months now and does enjoy looking through these with me. I think a good first baby book
on 29 August 2013
This book is of excellent quality & has took part in many staring contests with my little one!

It has lovely thick pages & a variety of different shapes to look at inside. Max is a particular fan of the last page which contains a swirling wheel!

Highly recommended.
on 6 September 2012
This is abosolutely amazing book. My less then two weeks old daughter already shows great interest in the book, she stares at the pages with keen eyes, seems facinated by the different swirls and spirals. I am very happy to have bought this and seems like excellent purchase for anyone with newborns.
on 13 August 2014
After much research for a first book - this really is excellent. Completely mesmorises my little girl, now 5+ months and has done since we bought it when 10 weeks old - wish we'd bought it at an earlier age! Sturdy pages which withstand chewing but allow little hands to grab hold of and turn pages! Has a little story on each page as well as vivid images and a fab wheel to turn on last page.
on 15 January 2011
My 5 month old has been really enjoying this book, the high contrast images and simple rhymes are great, plus he gets really excited at the end as the space ship zooms off.