Customer reviews

on 27 October 2007
My 9 month old baby and I love this night night book. It's simple graphics and rhyming words are engaging and just right for a last read before bed. The tactile sheep and star are his favourite pages and the heavy duty card book can take a good 'babying'. So far it's been read most nights for almost 2 months and isn't particularly the worse for wear despite the amateur page turning. I've looked at a lot of goodnight books and this is by far my favourite.
on 20 January 2009
I bought this book for my 9 month old just before Christmas and she enjoys it very much, as do I! The book is useful as part of the wind down routine before bed and she enjoys the furry sheep and poking her fingers through the star-shaped holes. worth the money. My only fault is that the 2nd last page always seems to stick!
on 29 December 2009
the book looks lovely. i bought it a little early i think, when my baby was only 2 months old, so he couldn't appreciate it. He is now three months old and we'have just started reading it again. it is simple, very sweet and i think my baby likes it. i would recommend it.
on 14 July 2012
I brought this book when my daughter was 5 months old and have read it to her every night just before bed.It has been the staple, predictable and comforting part of her bedtime routine,to the point that if tired she'll bring it to you now.She is now 1 and still absolutely adores it. Its simple rhyme she knows off by heart and it clearly soothes her and she is now starting to join in with counting the sheep,she kisses the picture of the babies and for a while now on cue with the final page saying,'sleep well baby, kiss goodnight' she looks to her older sister for her kiss before bed.She has always loved and been fascinated by the star shaped cut out on the 6th page.Both my daughter and her 6yr old sister regularly choose this book from the book box in the day time to flick through,read and investigate.Its simple and very effective and i would highly reccomend for anyone searching for a bedtime story for a baby or toddler that provides an excellent balance in creating an interesting multi-textured yet not overstimulating book.would give more than five stars if poss..have brought one for nanas house too!!
on 27 January 2011
This is a lovely way to end the day, we read it to our 4 month old and will continue to as part of his bedtime routine for a long time. Its such a lovely book to read, he loves looking at it and hearing the words. As its a board book it is easy for him to grab it and he likes feeling the fluffy sheep too! Love it!
on 7 October 2009
Been reading this to mine since s/he was about four months old, and still going at 20 months. Sing song rhythm, not icky and easy to read aloud. Calm and clear and sweet. Particularly useful when there's an over tired moment lurking.
on 17 November 2011
My son loved reading this story at bedtime for months & always gave the baby a kiss night night. Very durable & pleasing on the eyes. Would recommend.
on 2 September 2010
this book grabs my babies attention as it is a nice story but with something for her to touch whilst being read to. great book for before bed.
on 15 January 2012
This is a lovely board book. I read it every night to my daughter before she goes to bed and she loves it. She especially loves touching the fluffy sheep.
on 31 July 2011
My daughter loves this little book. She is 5mths old and is now a part of her going to bed routine and really helps set the scene that its bed time.