Customer reviews

Format: Board book|Change

on 28 September 2008
Purchased some of the amazing baby books before my grandson was born, he is now nearly 2 and this is still one of his favorites ( along with bob, and thomas and the rest). He sings along to it and traces the shape of the stars with his chubby little fingers.
on 6 December 2005
A lovely book. I like the Amazing Baby series and bought several of them when my daughter was born. She loved "Twinkle Twinkle" from just a few weeks old - staring at the shiny stars and (for some reason) always smiling at the round moon on one page. Now she is a year old, she still enjoys it if I sing the rhyme and she puts her fingers through the star-shaped holes.
on 3 February 2009
I bought Twinkle Twinkle and This Little Baby when my daughter was just a few weeks old mainly because I felt I should be introducing books as soon as possible - I did feel a bit silly in the early days going thru them. Her first achievement was to just keep shutting them, however now 15 months old I find it amazing how she reacts, they are old favorites now, her comforting reads that she instantly recognises and goes back to. She knows exactly what is coming next and gets all excited when the 'Baby is gone, Where's the Baby'. I can measure her progress against them and they are still in great condition, hopefully to give pleasure for a few more months yet.
on 4 April 2010
My 4 month old daughter loves this book and it has fast become a bedtime favourite! She enjoys touching the shiny star images and listening to mummy and daddy sing 'Twinkle, Twinkle!'
on 7 February 2009
Fun book for young babies, though my little one seems to prefer Baby Boo in this series and loses interest in Twinkle Twinkle quite quickly - a discerning critic at 4 months!
on 17 June 2013
Highly recommend this. My baby loves the shiny and high contrast patterns and colours. Great to share and sing along with the nursery rhyme.
on 26 March 2015
My daughter's favourite book. She just loves poking her fingers through the stat cut outs. We play with it everyday.
on 10 July 2014
suitable content, printing and general production for a 'first book'
on 16 March 2015