on 22 August 2015
Just taken up crocheting again after learning a little a junior school.
I found this book very useful , with clear instructions and step by step pictures. this book is most suitable for absolute beginners and as a refresher for those who need a reminder.
I can recommend this book .
on 7 April 2017
I'm a total novice when it comes to crochet so bought this book based on the good reviews.
It was impossible to follow and understand. I've managed better following free YouTube videos.
on 18 July 2017
Wish I'd bought a left handed instruction book. This one is no good to me.
on 19 August 2015
I ordered this book as I am about to teach a group of would-be crochet crafters the basics. I thought that it would e useful to have a document that they could refer to. This will suit the bill nicely.
on 13 May 2017
Lovely ideas in this book, done a couple already and they are easy to understand
on 25 November 2017
Very helpful product
on 29 August 2017
Pleased with this item
on 27 March 2017
Just what I wanted. Very useful
on 8 February 2014
I chose this book as I had read other reviews that had said this was a good book for beginners. I agree, this book has clear pictures and instructions. I have found it easy to start to learn to Crochet. I did some as a child and now as an adult I thought I would take this hobby up again. This book has made it very easy for me to do this.
Nice clear pictures showing step by step.