on 12 October 2017
Roy Hunter falls short of being able to deal with OCD - which is the area I actually bought the book for inspiration - and actually this area is - for me - not that complex nor difficult to explore and approach - so this was a massive either lack of ability, skills and insight on Mr. Hunter's part when he was writing this. If you want a more informative approach seek out Gordon Emmerson's book Resource Therapy Primer.
on 31 May 2017
It took tto long to arrive, but the book is very good.
on 28 August 2011
This book is clear and well written. The author tries a little too hard at times to cover every possible eventuality but in the process he really does illustrate the nuts and bolts of the parts metaphor. I added this techinique into my clinical work and have had very satisfying results. The system outlined is really useful for addictions. I highly recommend this book.
on 10 March 2011
If I'd read this book untrained in Clinical Hypnosis with no practical experience of the basic method I may not have recognised this book's worth. I however found that the author clearly and concisely takes one step-wise through a tried and tested approach and effectively maps out and explains the method. Perhaps because I used this approach with some success, before I read the book, and found it a great refresher with added insight I've scored it highly. Recommended for practitioners interested in innner conflict resolution....er... as it says on the cover.
on 6 October 2006
I love this book. As a Clinical Hypnotherapist I studied Parts Therapy but this book allowed me to take my therapy much further.

I was lucky to do a 2 day course with Mr Hunter and found it invaluable. I recommend this book to fellow therapists and rate it in my top 5 list - we worth the expense.
on 28 December 2009
Great introduction to a complex subject ... you'll want to buy more books on this! Don't attempt to use this info if you've not yet qualified.
on 14 July 2014
It's verry good to have the book with much interesting opportunities. With many pssibilities to help people and tot look at it on an other way.
on 25 August 2015
Like all his books , this is an absolute must for anyone wanting to study hypnotherapy in any depth. Easy to read and understand.
on 15 November 2014
Excellent - clearly written, helpful to use.
Very good delivery service too
on 18 September 2005
The title says it all,parts therapy,this is a more indepth study of parts therapy,even if you have Roy Hunters books on Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy you will love this,another of my must haves.