Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 10 June 2013
Love the way visual thinking is handled in this book.

As a 'non-artist' even I am managing to produce drawings following the directions in this book.

If you are interested in visual thinking, I recommend this book.
on 2 October 2009
A great book, I use it for the ideas it has and copy the drawings. With practice they come easy. If you cannot draw this book is perfect for you. Worth every penny.
on 26 March 2011
I was recommended to buy this book on an advanced teaching course, and boy am I glad I did, it has been well worth the £15 I paid for it and then some. I had a high number of overseas students in a teaching group with very poor English skills, and some of the activities in the book really managed to engage them and help them learn in a fun, interactive way. I have since loaned the book to a colleague doing the same course and he liked it so much he has since bought his own copy. It's cheap and fun and even has photocopyable pages to help you plan your own lesson.
on 17 December 2014
very good
on 14 February 2015
Item received as described. Excellent service.