Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 9 May 2012
Another fantastic resource book. This book is divided into sections including excellent sections for stress management, weight loss and smoking cessation. I bought this when I was training and I continue to use it regularily for ideas and inspiration for my practice. The scripts are elegant with plenty of methaphors and a good mixture of direct and indirect suggestions. In fact I would say this is probably the most used resource I have. If you have only money to buy one book then this is the one I would most recommend.
10 people found this helpful
on 20 December 2017
No matter how long you have been an hypnotist, this is a great guide and reference. I have used mine on numerous occasions, for ideas and inspiration. written in a simple and easy to understand way.
on 18 May 2017
Lots of good ideas in here for Hypnotherapy sessions. Very good book. When I let go of my Hypno books a few years back this was 1 of the only ones that I kept.
on 31 May 2018
Wow, I love this book, every hypnotherapist should have a copy as a reference book.
on 15 August 2016
Allen's scripts are well structured and laid out, making either immediate application or adaptation possible for the hypnotherapist.
on 24 February 2018
Great
on 8 November 2016
Excellent book for hypnotherapists .
Wholeheartedly recommend it .
on 30 August 2017
"Old school" scripts, but good resource for those learning the art of hypnosis
on 28 February 2018
Excellent.
on 3 January 2017
Fantastic read especially for beginners but for anyone in hypnotherapy great guide and read.