on 14 August 2017
Much better than some 'starting school' books - which seem to concentrate on kids being nervous.
This one acknowledges the transition from nursery, in a positive way, emphasising the exciting times ahead.
on 22 June 2016
This book addresses many of the emotions and issues some children may have starting school. Its well written and is positive and reassuring.
on 10 August 2017
Larger than the old topsy and tim books. Very good
on 8 August 2017
Brilliant book!
I bought this book for my daughter who will soon be starting school. Lovely, postive story about Topsy and Tims first day at primary school which my daughter loves.
on 1 September 2014
My daughter received this book as a birthday present in May. I have since purchased it for other children. Lovely book and very reassuring for children nervous about starting school.
on 13 August 2015
I brought this book as my little girl is starting big school and is feeling worried about going to school. Once she read this book she appears more relax and understand big school not so bad. Well worth purchasing this book.
on 15 October 2014
The best of all the 'starting school' books we bought - my daughter loves it when I change the names in the story to those of her and her classmates. She also loves Mrs Pie the dinner lady.
on 6 February 2013
Bought this for my daughter who is 4 years old before she started school, so she would get an understanding of what would happen, highly recommend for an anxious 4 year olds starting school.
on 27 June 2017
Bought as a present for my son when he started school. He likes the story and can relate to it too.
on 7 February 2015
I think the whole range of Topsy & Tim books are great. It is helpful that they tackle all experiences that small children face. I know one school in our area, are using the series in their classes to develop children's reading skills.