Customer reviews

2,663
Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 May 2017
I'm not going to give you an in depth review of this book rather my opinion on it. There is something about this series that once you start reading you want to know more and it invites you in by building up the characters and atmosphere then failing at the end all the books are anti climactic. But I still bought them all and read them all. This has to be the only book set that I actually prefer the films which are not anti climatic and deliver. A lot of this is very Vampire Diaries and those books came out before these.
on 31 March 2017
if your a lover of this story then recommend this audio book very well read
on 29 March 2016
I bought these thinking they had the red pages.... They don't ^.^ But I love them, I have the set in black but I love them in white. They are soooo beautiful and the series is my favourite. Even after all these years. And I'm in my twenties. There is no age limit on these. I love the characters and I just love them in general. So happy with them.
on 18 November 2009
The Twilight Saga has achieved incredible success over the past few years and even more so considering their venture into a film franchise. Deservedly so, these books have won awards for their brilliance and on reading them, it is easy to see why.

As a reader you enter the captivating world of 17 year old Bella Swan, a young woman who moves to live with her father in the rainy town of Forks. She begins school and is the talk of the town, an exciting newcomer. Everyone is interested in this new girl, except the Cullens, five mysterious siblings, whom everyone avoids. The Cullens are different and Bella is strangely intrigued by them. When she meets 17 year old Edward Cullen, the youngest of the family, she is almost hypnotised by his perfection. Edward appears equally as intrigued over time. But Edward's family are different from the people of Forks, as Bella soon realises...

The four books in the Twilight Saga series follow the relationship and struggles of Bella and Edward. These novels encapsulate so perfectly the beauty of first and true love, with an extra twist of action, complication and suspense. Stephenie Meyer's dreamy prose, seen through the eyes of Bella Swan is utterly hypnotic, pulling you deeper into the world of Forks, the Cullen family and the complications and pressures that threaten to destroy Edward and Bella's world.

These books are timeless. I don't even think they belong to a certain age bracket. The writing is superb and the characters almost seem like real people by the end of reading.

This boxset is a lovely collection of the books, in hardback form, with postcards of the four front covers. It would make a wonderful present for any fan or Twi-hard and I have one myself, sitting proudly on my bookshelf. There's nothing better than escaping into the world of Forks and the profound romance of Edward and Bella. Enchanting!
on 21 May 2017
Loved reading this book actually I have seen the films & wanted to see how close the story is to the books , I was surprised that the book is better than the film...
on 15 January 2016
Great product. Arrived on time and as described and pictured.
I was a little worried after reading some of the other reviews, but I didn't need to be.
My partner is a huge fan of the Twilight films, and she was well pleased to get these.
on 22 August 2013
Fantastic purchase for all you twilight lovers! I bought these for my sisters birthday as she was always pinching my twilight books and taking forever to give them back!! Was such a good idea and a fantastic purchase!! She absolutely loves them plus she loves the fact that they are in white which makes them kind of special because they are different and they have the extra book in "the short life of bree tanner" which she had never read before!! So all round GREAT purchase and brilliant quality too ;)
on 12 March 2017
Good - but endless eye-gazing of the two main characters gets tedious after a while... prefer the film.
on 16 September 2010
I am aged 44 and much to my surprise I have loved reading the Twilight Saga - I have neglected most of my household chores, ignored offers of nights out with friends, and rushed up to bed early so I can get back into the books and become lost in the story - oh so very sad!!! A brilliant read. Yes the books were written for the younger generation, but who cares?! My fiance has mocked me, as he considers them not the real vampires??!! So no matter what age you are, get lost in the saga and enjoy them, and be prepared to be thoroughly fed up when you have finished them because you will miss the characters. ENJOY
on 14 September 2015
Made a great gift. However one of the books looked more second hand as pages were darker in colour and smelt musky