Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 April 2007
Reiki Mastery; for second degree students and masters

by David F Vennells.

this book is fantastic, i bought this book a couple years ago when i became a reiki 2 mainly to see what i could do with my new found powers - this was obviously an ego based thing, i craved power, even to do good but it was for the kudos.... however now i am a changed man!!! (changing... )

i am rereading this book and discovering how much i can use reiki to develop spiritually, i mean yeah reiki is for healing but i want it for growing and this book introduces ways and motivation for such practises. Ironically the message i get from this book is one i keep coming across in my life recently!! . He takes reiki from a Buddhist perspective but it is not drenched by his own veiws (unlike other reiki writers) it is full of karma related issues and i am just loving it!!

Sometimes its heavy going for your brain but that may just be me... either way its a fantastic way to realise the elegant potential of reiki, reconnect to reiki energy in its original state and listen to your own soul for healing and learning and growing and living and loving!!!!!!!!!, i recommend this book. to people on a path... and lord knows we are all on the same path....
on 4 September 2017
10/10
on 10 June 2006
Alternative therapies can be quite a lucrative business and becoming a Reiki practitioner is no exception. However, for those of us seeking the spiritual path this book brings home just what the real business of Reiki is all about - healing the self, spiritual growth and then using this gift to heal others for their good and personal growth. It is a gentle but unequivocal reminder that Reiki is not about egos or being 'more gifted' than others
Anyone considering becoming a Reiki practitioner or Reiki Master should read this as they contemplate whether they are prepared to truly dedicate their life to Reiki.
on 6 October 2010
I bought this book over 12 months ago and keep going back to it! I found it one of the best Reiki books that I have read! Even reading it gives an inner peace! I gave it to my Reiki Master to read and his opinion was the same as myself, in fact he went out and bought a copy. I would recommend it!
on 17 April 2012
I would say that this book is the most inspiring Reiki book I have, and I own quite a few on this subject. It is a book that you will pick up all through your life and still feel as fresh as when you first read it. I recommend wholeheartedly.
on 21 April 2012
I found this book to be excellent, I have been thinking for some time about Reiki training and it was recommended by a friend, it contains a lot of Buddhist teachings which are relevant whatever religion (or not) you have and consequently I have decided to pursue training
on 10 February 2012
I found this book just what I was looking for on the subject of reiki ( after having read some strange ideas from different masters ). Especially suitable for those who would like the buddhist view on reiki and a great source of advice for non-buddhists also.
on 30 March 2010
This book is excellent if you have completed level 2 reiki and above as always David vennells is a excellent deliverer of his subject, Good pace of book and clears any problems. I would recommend this book
on 23 December 2015
I'm studying to be a Reiki Master and this book is just teaching me so, so much! One of the best Reiki books I've read. Definitely highly recommend it.
on 3 June 2014
i am very happy with my purchase thank you