Customer reviews

on 9 September 2008
If you've been diagnosed with pancreatitis and you are still in the dark about the disease, then this is the book for you, and your GP, who probably has a very limited knowledge of what it is, and the treatment required.
Written by 2 leading experts in this field.
on 17 March 2016
I never ever considered that part of my anatomy until something went wrong with it. Nothing was diagnosed so I took matters into my own hands and bought this book. I learned a LOT!! Who knew about the "Sphincter of Odi" for instance. I guessed that I may have had a slight blip in my Pancreatic enzymes and so I self medicated with Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics and miraculously my symptoms vanished only after a few days! I would not have known all this without this book and so I highly recommend it to anyone who has vague symptoms that leave the Doctors scratching their heads!