Customer reviews

The Little Book of Jokes for Kids of All Ages
Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 April 2014
This was loved. My grandson, 7, is not a great reader, but this got him going. Lovely size to pop in a pocket and take to school and, the jokes are laugh out loud. A perfect present.
on 30 September 2012
I bought this to share with my 8 year old Grandson and we both love it. If you like unadulterated fun you'll like this
on 5 June 2014
I my experience comics and joke books encourage reading as much as anything for new readers just finding their feet with early reading.. (One of my own daughters taught herself to read at a very early age with her sister's Beano and Dandy annuals.) Early reading should be fun and a laugh-not a chore.
on 8 January 2014
This was a disappointment. I know it is called "Little" but I did not expect it to be so small. I think you should give the books dimensions in the advert. This was a small Christmas gift for a little boy who loves jokes.
on 14 April 2015
great little book, my son is at that age who learn learning and telling jokes and he love it, not just for the jokes but its size, as he can carry it around in his little hands or in his pockets. aarival was quick too.
on 2 October 2013
BOUGHT AS A GIFT FOR OUR 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER..I KNOW SHE WILL LOVE IT. FUNNY JOKES AND BOOK IS A NICE SMALL SIZE SO SHE CAN CARRY IT AROUND IN A BAG OR A POCKET AND AMAZE PEOPLE WITH SOME GOOD GAGS!
on 27 January 2014
My seven year old grandaughter brings this everywhere and it had to be wrenched from her school bag recently! She loves the humour and has us all in stitches telling us her jokes.
on 2 January 2014
This book is great for kids who are doing well on their reading at school. Grand-daughter of 5 can read it with just a little help and so enjoys making grandad laugh!
on 4 August 2014
My son loves this book. He can't read yet and cannot even understand lots of the jokes but he loves them being read to him and it's a nice pocket sized book
on 17 January 2013
This is physically a little book but great for my 7 year old grandson to just open up, dip in, and find a funny/silly joke to tell us all. Good fun.