Customer reviews

on 23 October 2001
Having just read Victoria Beckham's own book, I wasn't sure whether to read this as well - but I'm really glad I did. It contains all the things you don't get in hers, the truth about her plastic surgery, what it was really like for her in the Spice Girls, how much money her and David have and what she really thinks about her husband, Manchester United and Alex Ferguson. It's easy to read - I read it in just 3 days - and contains some brilliant new interviews with friends and other people who helped "make" the phenomenon of Victoria Beckham. An absolute must for any fan of Victoria, David or the Spice Girls. Best of all, it's a snip at under a third of the price of Learning to Fly.
on 17 February 2017
I had interested the book and story it's so brilliant :) thanks
on 24 January 2004
I read this book over 2 days. Its the kind of book you cant put down, you want to find out what happens next. I think victoria is as normal as everyone else. The press make her out to be a rude and selfish woman. I think she is head strong and gets what she wants but i think thats good and its paid off because look where she is now! She has earned the place where she is. Her earlier book "learning to fly" is as good as this book. Its a must for all VB fans!
on 11 June 2003
I read this book in one night and it is just alright. I don't think it is all that juicy. I don't live in London and I really don't know that much about the celebrates abroad, but this book didn't really offer that much in my opinion. David Beckham is fine though and Posh is a beauty but she has the same issues most women have.